Gond art is a form of painting from folk and tribal art that is practiced by one of the largest tribes in India – the Gonds – who are predominantly from Madhya Pradesh, but also can be found in pockets of Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Chhatisgarh, and Odisha. The work of Gond artists is rooted in their folk tales and culture, and thus story-telling is a strong element of every painting and where there’s a story, there’s an element of awe and quirk.
- Unisex hoodie pattern with a regular fit
- Solid colours are 100% combed cotton
- Heather colours are a mixture of cotton and polyester. Melange Grey is 83% cotton and 17% polyester. Charcoal Grey is 57% cotton and 43% polyester
- Weight: 320 GSM bio-washed fabric
- Single jersey and pre-shrunk fabric
- Non-zipped with convenient kangaroo pockets